BBL is short for Broad Band Light…
Sounds like it could be a light saber! (psst! It’s actually cooler and does more things than a light saber).
Created by Sciton in 2005, it has proven to be the best technique for great and consistent results in skin care. Since then, there have been several models that absolutely do more than a mere light saber!
And guess what you will be feeling? What positives will be a life changer for you?
- More confidence in your appearance
- People say you look different or great (in a good way!)
- You feel more comfortable in your body
- Actual bodily pain is gone.
- Enhanced sexual pleasure
- Wearing clothes and bathing suits you would never wear before!
Are you curious? Ready to see these kind of results for yourself?
I wouldn’t call it a Miracle Worker, but BBL has branched off to many types of Broad Band Light Applications. These applications are used in many ways. Its broad range of wavelengths allows targeted treatment for many skin conditions. Look at the list below.
I bet you have at least one, two or more of these skin challenges:
- Pigmentation of skin (freckles, brown spots, melasma)
- Texture of skin (large pores, wrinkles, rough skin, dull)
- Scars (acne and trauma or surgery related)
- Excess fat (neck, stomach region, arms, thighs)
- Loose or sagging skin
- Lumpy skin (sometimes known as cottage cheese skin)
- Varicose veins
- Vascular regions (spider veins, rosacea, port wine stains,
- Hair removal
- Nail fungus
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
Talking with a skin specialist at Mad Peached Med Spa is the first step on creating a plan for your skin care goals.
BONUS! Did you know that BBL treatments on the skin can reverse aging over time? Speak to the Skin Specialist of how Forever BBL has this amazing result.Posted on