When I see this word Profractional, it takes me back to trigonometry class.
Yes, It’s a fancy word for…
something that seems like magic to your skin. A time eraser.
Profractional Therapy is an system that does two very important things.
- It resurfaces the skin. Imagine a section of skin which is ablated in varying degrees; and
- Below the surface, your skin is pumping new collagen at a greater amount.
It is Nature’s way of healing the ablated surface faster. Old skin is removed, collagen is building at a faster rate.
Ablated? What does that look like exactly?
ProFractional Laser Therapy used a fractional laser, which means it ablates only a fraction of the skin in the treatment area, leaving the majority of it intact
Here’s the great reasons you want this!
- People say, “Wow, you look so refreshed. Your skin is radiant.” And they won’t know how you got this way!
- You see results sooner and then later…your skin is rejuvenating over the next 2-3 months
- The surface of your skin is smoother, firmer.
It’s not an overnight job though…
Depending on the depth you go on the Profractional therapy determines the amount of downtime you may or may not need. Mad Peaches trained skin care specialists will take you through the process and together determine what areas will be treated and to what extent. Call or make a consultation appointment today!
It all adds up…
It may not be math, but Profractional therapy does add up to a big plus for your skin!
- Shrinks pores
- Softer supple, skin
- Diminishes acne scars
- Freckles and sun-damaged skin
- Firms skin
Another combination is…
Using Profractional therapy is a great way to begin a continued skin care regime. Using medical grade skin care is also important in maintaining your new skin! Mad Peaches Med Spa has an extensive line of products including, SkinMedica, Epionce, ISun, EltaMD, and IS Clinical.