Skin of color patients comprise a wide array of skin tones and skin types. people with skin of color come from different backgrounds and are generally darker skin types. They experience similar skin challenges as lighter skin types and may require a more targeted approach for ideal results.
A quality skin care regimen is key to the health of all patients. Epionce provides multitasking regimens to solve your client’s skin care concerns and help your skin of color patients achieve their aesthetic goals.
Common Concerns for Skin of Color Patients
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and discoloration from acne
- Oily skin
- Skin aging
- Anti-Inflammatory Technology helps block the formation and activation of chronic inflammatory factors in the skin.
- Barrier Repair Technology helps strengthen and repair the natural protective skin barrier for optimal function.
- Keratolytic Technology encourages cell turnover to remove dead skin cells, clear pores of impurities and retexturize skin.
Recommending Epionce Products
- Epionce Cleansers clear the skin of makeup, dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils necessary to keep the skin barrier healthy.
- Epionce Lytics unclog pores without creating inflammation. They help promote cell turnover and smooth skin, while helping to calm inflammation.
- Epionce Renewal Facial products stop chronic damaging inflammation and repair the barrier. Renewals are non-comedogenic and formulated with key botanical ingredients known to block damaging inflammation and reverse visible signs of aging.