Botox Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is like a Little Black Dress (LBD). It is the ubiquitously known injectable solution for wrinkles. Everyone has heard of it! And many are using it with satisfying results.
There are other brands that are similar: Disport and Xeomin, which have their place in the treatment of wrinkles, but Botox has remained the leader of the group.
Botox uses less product for the same effect.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Botox treatments:
- How does it work? And for how long? Botox targets lines mostly around the eyes, forehead, and areas of the chin. Botox temporarily (3-4 months) reduces the muscle activity which causes a visible smoothing of the lines;
- Will I look overdone? Our injectionist is licensed, trained and a medical expert. Since Botox is a technique sensitive treatment, you don’t just want anyone! Our injectionist has years of experience and Mad Peaches has a high reputation for quality work and results;
- Does the treatment hurt? It feels more like a pinch. The area can be numbed with a topical numbing treatment;
- How long does the treatment take? Approximately 10 minutes and requires minimal downtime or recovery;
- Are there any side effects reported? There may be some swelling and bruising, tenderness and redness.
So whether you want to get rid of a frown like that makes you look perpetually cross, or ease those laugh lines around your eyes or help with a chin plagued with bumps- Get BOO-TOXED!!
Great Ghoul look at these prices!!!
Brilliant Distinctions® is a rewards program through Allergan which saves you money. Every time you are treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvederm, you’ll earn points for savings on future treatments or purchases.