Chemical Peels For All Skin Types
What Is It?
- A chemical peel is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers or dermis. The skin that is replenished is smoother and the pores smaller. With a light or medium peel, it may require more than one procedure to get the desired results.
- The ingredients in a chemical peel activate and stimulate the skin.
How It Helps?
There are various types of chemical peels with different results:
- Light chemical peels lightly exfoliate the skin and results in a brighter, fresher appearance of the skin.
- A medium chemical peel goes deeper in the surface of the skin. It has a downtime where the skin is flakey and crusty before the new skin appears.
- A heavy chemical peel penetrates the skin’s surface more and helps with age spots and fine lines.
What is the Result?
- This can help minimize wrinkles, dullness, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. It may also help skin disorders like acne and rosacea. However, a chemical peel can’t treat deep wrinkles and scarring. It also won’t tighten loose skin or reverse sun damage.
- Depending on the strength and the frequency of a chemical peel, it can have long lasting effects.
- Aging and fine wrinkles
- Rough or pre-cancerous skin
- Age spots
Chemical Peels are ideal for resurfacing the skin, diminishing fine lines, and helping acne prone skin.
Links To Services
Want To Learn More?
My dealings with Mad Peaches have been effortless and efficient. The girls are very nice, the services are top-notch, and the process from check in to check out is so smooth. They offer many different services, all with the knowledge and experience you expect, and their prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend them. (View more of our Google Reviews)