Chemical Peels For All Skin Types
What Is It?
- A chemical peel is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers or dermis. The skin that is replenished is smoother and the pores smaller. With a light or medium peel, it may require more than one procedure to get the desired results.
- The ingredients in a chemical peel activate and stimulate the skin.
How It Helps?
There are various types of chemical peels with different results:
- Light chemical peels lightly exfoliate the skin and results in a brighter, fresher appearance of the skin.
- A medium chemical peel goes deeper in the surface of the skin. It has a downtime where the skin is flakey and crusty before the new skin appears.
- A heavy chemical peel penetrates the skin’s surface more and helps with age spots and fine lines.
What is the Result?
- This can help minimize wrinkles, dullness, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. It may also help skin disorders like acne and rosacea. However, a chemical peel can’t treat deep wrinkles and scarring. It also won’t tighten loose skin or reverse sun damage.
- Depending on the strength and the frequency of a chemical peel, it can have long lasting effects. The conditions that benefit from a chemical peel are:
- Aging and fine wrinkles
- Age spots
- Rough or pre-cancerous skn
Chemical Peels are ideal for resurfacing the skin, diminishing fine lines, and helping acne prone skin.
Want To Learn More Or Schedule A Consultation? Call Today!
My dealings with Mad Peaches have been effortless and efficient. The girls are very nice, the services are top-notch, and the process from check in to check out is so smooth. They offer many different services, all with the knowledge and experience you expect, and their prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend them. (View more of our Google Reviews)