Injectables: Fills, Lifts, Revives & Restores
Different Types Of Injectables
- Injectables cover different functions for the face and body. A neurotoxin such as Botox can smooth fine lines and frown lines. While a filler, such as Juvederm, enhances, lifts, and fills areas that need plumpness and body.
- A neuromodulator is an injectable drug that relaxes and softens the skin by restricting facial muscles from contracting. The effects of this can be reduced or erased wrinkles, decreased oil production and facial contouring to provide a younger, refreshed appearance.
- Fillers support and fill while neuromodulators weaken the contraction of muscles that lead to a wrinkle.
Every Person Is Different
- Injections should only be administed by Master Injector or a registered nurse. An experienced injector can determine where and how much of an injectable is needed.
- What works for one person may be different for another: bone structure and facial features can be slightly modified with filler, but most importantly, the effect should come off as natural in relation to your size and structure.
- Jeuveau is a newer FDA approved neurotoxin that is giving Botox a run for its money. Used to soften lines and for the glabellar lines (those pesky lines between your eyebrows), the results are long lasting. The botulinum in Jeuveau is prepared using a unique purification process, which makes for a unique formula. This means that Jeaveau may get better results than Botox for some patients.
How Do I know What Is Right For Me?
- The purpose of injections and fillers is not to make you appear worked on, but to enhance your natural beauty.
- Starting out conservatively with neuromodulators and fillers is advisable. More can be added as opposed to taken away.
- Sometimes there can be slight swelling around the area injected. In ten days to two weeks, you have a more accurate version of what the treatment’s results are.
- If you’re results with one type of FDA approved neurotoxin seem to be waning due to over use, it may be advisable to switch products. Your informed and trained aesthetician injector should be able to advise you on which to use.
Jeuveau is the new Botox
With higher quality ingredients, Jeuveau is giving Botox a run for its money. Used to soften lines and for the glabellar lines (those pesky lines between your eyebrows), the results are long lasting.
Want To Learn More Or Schedule A Consultation? Call Today!
My dealings with Mad Peaches have been effortless and efficient. The girls are very nice, the services are top-notch, and the process from check in to check out is so smooth. They offer many different services, all with the knowledge and experience you expect, and their prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend them. (View more of our Google Reviews)