Ultra Femme 360: No Surgery Vaginal Makeover
Ultra Femme 360
What Is It?
- BTL Ultra Femme 360 is an innovative, safe, and effective non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty and labiaplasty procedures that improves a woman’s intimate wellbeing. ULTRA Femme is the only technology of its kind providing complete vaginal rejuvenation including labial remodeling (labia reduction) and vaginal tightening with a single device. The BTL Femme 360 is a non surgical vaginal makeover with no downtime!
How It Helps?
The Ultra Femme uses a state-of-the-art handpiece with interchangeable attachments to address both the vaginal canal and the labia during the same treatment. The handpiece uses RF energy, also known as radiofrequency to heat the area and stimulate the production of more collagen and increase blood supply.
When treating the labia, a short disposable tip is used to heat the entire vulvar area. For the vaginal canal, on the other handpiece, a longer attachment is inserted and delivers RF energy in a complete 360 degree to the entire length of the canal. In both cases, new collagen and increased blood supply helps to tighten up the treatment area and improves sensation.
Because of this treatment’s unique 360 degree delivery and trademarked intelligence system, we are able to use high energy levels without causing you any discomfort. All of this allows the BTL Ultra Femme to offer amazing results in as little as 8 minutes!
BENEFITS OF THE BTL ULTRA FEMME 360
- No need for anesthesia
- No downtime
- Able to resume sexual activity the same day as the treatment
- Improves Orgasm
- Noticeable results after first and second session
- Improve vaginal moisture
- Increased nerve sensitivity
- Reduction of sagging skin
- Long-lasting results
- Non-surgical labiaplasty alternative
- Tightening of Perineum
What does the treatment feel like?
While the ULTRA FEMME 360 homogeneously heats the treated area, you will feel a warm pleasant and comfortable heat.
Is the treatment painful?
There is typically no pain associated with the treatment. Following the treatment, you may notice mild redness and swelling in the treatment area. This usually disappears within a few hours.
How many treatments will I need?
We advise our patients to receive a series of three to four treatments spaced a week or two apart to make sure they receive optimal results. You will generally notice an improvement immediately after your first treatment, but following through can help you get the best possible results.