BBL Photo-Facial: Helps Manage Aging Skin, Brown Spots, Redness, and Acne
What Is It?
- Broad Band Light Therapy is a process where light waves and laser technology work in combination to treat skin conditions commonly known as age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea, and acne.
- This process has little downtime, if any, but the skin should be protected from the sun afterwards. Periodic treatments of BBL help defer the effects of sun damage, acne reoccurance, and rosacea outbreaks.
How It Helps?
- The intensity of the light waves safely penetrate the skin’s surface while treating the skin condition. In the case of age spots, the surface becomes slightly raised and then sloughs off in the next few days following.
- Age spots are formed early in a person’s life through sun damage. They emerge later in life. It’s why it’s so critical to continue to protect your skin from UV rays.
- For acne, bacteria is your greatest enemy. BBL zaps the bacteria, killing it, giving it no where to hide. The skin responds to faster healing.