Profractional: Precise Ablation Results in Smooth, New Skin
What Is It?
- Profractional therapy is a process whereby laser technology ablates the skin creating tiny channels within the dermis. Unlike total ablation of the skins’s surface (full field), this allows the skin to be disrupted enough to initiate increased collagen production while allowing the surrounding skin to stay intact allowing for rapid healing.
- This intensive clinical procedure is designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and softening, and encouraging cellular renewal.
How It Helps?
- This intensive clinical procedure is designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and softening, and encouraging cellular renewal. Profractional can also be used with other treatments such as BBL to optimize the entire processs of skin rejuvenation.
- Profractional is used for many skin conditions: It helps with rough texture,scars from acne or other scars, laxity in the skin, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. It can also be combined with PRP (a type of treatment where your own blood is drawn, centrifuged, and laid upon the top surface of the skin for rapid healing).
What are the Results?
- The downtime depends on the individual- If profractional channeling is chosen, the recover time is 3-8 days. If full ablation is peformed it can last from 7 days to2 weeks.
- The effect is long lasting with skin smooth, dewey and fresh appearance. Scars are eliminated or greatly reduced in appearance.