Six Tips for Coming up with your New Year’s Resolutions for 2021
We can’t believe we’re saying this, but 2020 is almost over, and what a year it has been! Cue the noisemakers, fireworks, and champagne toasts! But celebrating the new year is about a lot more than just an NYE party. It’s also about reflecting, planning, and — of course — setting new year’s resolutions.
Not all New Year’s resolutions are created equal, though! There are, in fact, best practices for setting goals in the new year, and we’re here to share them with you so you can get ready for your most wonderful, rewarding, productive year ever.
1. Keep it real. Think about the actionable steps you’ll need to accomplish in order to be successful with your resolution and make sure that you can realistically add those steps to your routine. Otherwise, you’re setting yourself up for failure!
2. Find an accountability buddy. Make sure someone else is in the loop about the goals you’d like to accomplish in the new year so that they can support you and keep you on track.
3. Don’t go overboard. Stick to one or two priority resolutions. You can always take on other goals later in the year.
4. Start with a lot of energy! Studies show that when you go hard at the beginning of a goal, there’s a better chance that you’ll be successful in the long run.
5. Make your resolutions affirmative, not negative. Plan to do something, rather than not to do something. Your brain will respond to this kind of goal better!
6. Reward yourself. Make a plan to celebrate small wins as you chip away at your New Year’s resolution over time. This will help you stay motivated and excited about achieving your goal!
Speaking of rewarding yourself, what better way than to treat yourself to one of our many services here at Mad Peaches Medical Spa. We offer everything from facial treatments to body contouring to botox and fillers. Regardless of what your looking for, we can help you celebrate those small wins because you deserve it! We can’t wait to see you in 2021!Posted on